[gdal-dev] Re: [mapserver-users] Mapserver & GDAL in various Linux repositories

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Wed May 14 14:56:51 EDT 2008

Why, thank you Gail. That just brings out a smile.

FYI, I've started construction of HGL 4.3 so this is a great time to hit
up the mailing list, and to send in requests and complaints about HGL
4.2 The diffs will be about a dozen bugfixes, and mostly just good ol'
package upgrades, and a lot of work toward package upgrades.

And now I'll quit spamming plugs for our own product. :)

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth    BS, A+, Network+, Security+, Server+
System Administrator, Lead Programmer

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA