[gdal-dev] Compiling GDAL-1.5.1 on Linux

Lucena, Ivan ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Tue May 27 11:15:25 EDT 2008

Hi Folks,

I am having some problems compiling on a Linux machine. I would like to disable all the driver that I am having problem with but I am not sure how to do that. I just need some basic rasters drivers like GTIFF and JPG for a temporary use and I am not familiar with all the setting on ./configure.

Here is the error:

gdalhttp.cpp: In function `CPLErr CPLHTTPFetchMulti(CPLHTTPRequest*, int, const char* const*)':
gdalhttp.cpp:209: `CURLINFO_RESPONSE_CODE' undeclared (first use this function)
gdalhttp.cpp:209: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [../o/gdalhttp.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/lucena/gdal-1.5.1/frmts/wms
make[1]: *** [wms-install-obj] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/lucena/gdal-1.5.1/frmts'
make: *** [frmts-target] Error 2

I tried that:

./confugure --disable-wms

but it doesn't help.