[gdal-dev] geotiff image writing problem

Silvia Marchesi silviamarchesi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 06:52:21 EDT 2008

Hi,
 I'm using gdal for reading and writing geotiff images; I nedd to write a
c++ code able to read a geotiff image (I have already done it!), process it
and then give as output an image qith the same size of the input one
(exception for the number of bands) and with the same geographic data; the
only difference consists in the DN values (the type is the same) and as I
said in the number of bands (form multiband image to 1 band).
Can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot,
Silvia