[Gdal-dev] Is Gdal2tiles working somewhere?

darrepac pascal.darre at laposte.net
Sun Oct 19 12:06:39 EDT 2008

Hello,

Little bit provoking subject because I really like Gdal2tiles but I do not
see any way to get rid of the pixel viewer in openlayers and be able to
combine a non-world raster map layer created by Gdal2tiles and an other
classical WMS layer...
I never saw any example of this working. Even example of Kolkan, like this
nice one: http://www.maptiler.org/example-usgs-drg-grand-canyon-gtiff/ has
been generated for Google Maps!

Am I oblige to use Google Maps?? Or to use Microsoft Map Cruncher and to
make the necessary code to make it work inside Openlayers? Shame no?

thanks for any help or news about Gdal2tiles