[gdal-dev] gdal_merge and the treatment of nodata value

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Sep 3 05:51:18 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am using gdal_merge to merge different rasters. The problem is that the
nodata values appear as black and I want to have them white.

Is there an option to set nodata values to white with gdal_merge? Or would
I have to do this as a postprocessing?

The problem is that the images are too large to be opened in an
interactive application like Photoshop and Gimp. Otherwise I would correct
it in there.

Thanks for an idea on how to add nodata as white to my gdal_merge workflow.

Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann
Böschacherstrasse 6, CH-8624 Grüt/Gossau, Switzerland