[gdal-dev] inflateCopy required?

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Fri Sep 5 17:17:34 EDT 2008

I just did a checkout and build of GDAL, and got the following:

   Creating library gdal_i.lib and object gdal_i.exp
cpl_vsil_gzip.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _inflateCopy referenced in function "public: class VSIGZipHandle * __thiscall VSIGZipHandle::Duplicate(void)" (?Duplicate at VSIGZipHandle@@QAEPAV1 at XZ)
gdal16dev.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Where can I find the "inflateCopy " function? Zlib?  Should nmake.opt be updated to include a definition to Zlib?

Thanks!
Brent