[gdal-dev] VMAP GDAL driver

Aurélien Kamel aurelien.kamel at magellium.fr
Tue Sep 16 05:43:51 EDT 2008

Thank you very much. It looks like I didn't spend enough time browsing GDAL
website... my mistake.

Do you know if there is a SVG driver for GDAL ? A driver that could render
everything but the animations. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me to open
web-oriented graphics with GDAL but we're asked to do it...

Regards,
aurel

Adam Nowacki wrote