[gdal-dev] BuildBot administration

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:19:20 EDT 2009

Mateusz,

I'd volunteer to be a backup admin and I think I have enough precognition to
do it so.

In the recent days however I encountered problems logging in via SSH. The
user name is accepted but timeout occurred when submitting the password.
I've also found sometimes the CPU utilization having permanent 100% at the
server caused by some other processes which might also be a problem there,
not related to the BB itself.

Best regards,

Tamas