[gdal-dev] BuildBot administration

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Apr 1 16:31:35 EDT 2009

Folks,

Recently, I've resurected OSGeo BuilBot farm:

http://buildbot.osgeo.org/

It took me months to get the job done.
I've back to my BuildBot duties now.
Although I've not settled in new home, so I'm not connected
with stable link, but using GSM.

I'd really want to avoid such long out-off-service periods in future.
So, I'd like to ask if there is anyone who would be interested
in stepping on position of backup admin of BuildBot.
It needs some experience with Unix environment, shell,
and Python. All the configuration files use Python syntax.

Certainly, I will provide support and explain all details of
configuration and the BuildBot service.