[Gdal-dev] mapserver c#mapscript with mapinfo data folder

Chaitanya kumar CH chaitanya.ch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 01:53:39 EDT 2009

Meenu,

You have to specify the layers in the .map file (as in
csharptutorial.map). The .MAP files in the data folder are probably
something else; check that. You need to have the "mapserver format
mapfile" to specify the layers you want to display. So you can move
the file "csharptutorial.map" to wherever you want as long as you
update the paths mentioned in it. Please do tell the outcome here.

Regards,

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 10:31 AM, meenu <meenu.monu at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi thanks for the reply...let me describe in detail....i did one website using vs2005 C#  using the available project TutorialMapServer(http://www.paolocorti.net/2006/09/20/mapserver-tutorial-for-c-mapscript-asp-net/)....in that project i am calling gis data in web.config file like as follows
>
> <add key="mapFilePath" value="C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Mapserver(5.2.1)-Mapscript\data\csharptutorial.map"/>
>
> ...everything is working fine ...based on the "csharptutorial.map".......i have a set of gis data folder done by mapinfo professional...in that data folder each layer have 4 files(DAT,.ID,.MAP,.TAB),....
>
> now my requirement is insteadof csharptutorial.map i want to call mapinfo 'data' folder...how it is possible???
>

> --

Chaitanya kumar CH.