[Gdal-dev] mapserver c#mapscript with mapinfo data folder

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 04:51:18 EDT 2009

meenu,

I assume the layer is read correctly but the map is to be drawn with wrong
extent without specifying that in the mapfile. You should also specify the
projection of the layer and the map to be able to set the extent correctly.

Use ogrinfo.exe to find out the actual extent and projection of the layer
you have.

Best regards,

Tamas