[gdal-dev] translate many ascii file in a folder to another folder

Marco Puppin puppingeo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:12:29 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

i am new with gdal and i need someone help. I need to translate a lots of
ascii file in some other formats, dem for example.
I searched a lot in the net but i couldn't find the right command to do
that.  I mean, i found some but i always get an error message. I miss
something...
My files are in the folder E:\ascii, and i'll put the new ones into E:\dem.
What's the right command, please???? Do you need some other information or
these are enough?
thanks in advance...

mp

--