[Gdal-dev] HDF5 problem in VS2008 C# Project

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 03:43:37 EDT 2009

Sunny,

The HDF5 driver is compiled as a plugin. You have to put the corresponding
dll (gdal_HDF5.dll, gdal_HDF5Image.dll) from the /bin/gdal/plugins
directory to the /gdalplugins subdirectory from where your application is
running.
Alternatively you can set the GDAL_DRIVER_PATH environment variable to point
to the directory where the plugin dll-s are located.

Best regards,

Tamas