[gdal-dev] Re: C# Nad27 to WGS 84

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 08:22:46 EDT 2009

2009/8/18 Tomas R <monshi at home.se>

> Ah, thanks. Been away some time from the list and no email regarding this
> answer. Will try it but am happy with the binaries I currently have.
>
> Another Q...
> On my Vista machine when I compile GDAL/Swig-links  it  is compiled for the
> .Net 3.5 platform. Would like to target .Net 2 instead. How? Am
> investigating myself but no luck so far.
>
> Must I install .Net 2 SDK on my Vista? In the GUI there is no problem
> targeting .Net 2 but on the commandline? I currently open up, set up, the
> environment using the setenv.cmd in the folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft
> SDKs\Windows\v6.1\Bin
> Compiles fine, but to .Net 3.5.
> An environment setting? or?

I don't see any any framework preference in the default compilation, it
depends on which version of mscorlib is available at compile time. This
should be .net framework 2.0 by default, so make sure this framewok version
have been installed side by side on the development machine.

Best regards,

Tamas