[gdal-dev] ImportError: No module named osgeo

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Fri Dec 11 17:04:51 EST 2009

Malanding Jaiteh a écrit :

The Python bindings are not contained in the packages avalaible at
http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/win32/1.6/
That explains the error you get.

However, you can find prebuilt packages with GDAL Python bindings in :
- FWTools : http://fwtools.maptools.org/
- OSGeo4W : http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/
- Tamas Szekeres daily builts : http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/