[gdal-dev] ogr vfk and write access

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 09:02:10 EST 2009

Martin,

Does this driver compile on both Windows and Linux platforms? Just by
looking into your repository I don't see a windows makefile for that. I
would require to support both platforms before adding this in trunk. It
would also be reasonable to include some autotest scripts to make sure the
driver is working correctly.

With regards to the commit access, assuming you intend to be the mainainer
of this code and agree with http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc3_commiters
I would support this addition.

Best regards,

Tamas