[gdal-dev] question about georaster and python

gispowerfan gispowerfan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 10:18:48 EST 2009

hi list,

 I have a question about georaster and python, it's maybe not related to GDAL code directly, but I think it is related question.
Now I want to connect to ORACLE by cx_Oracle(which is Python interface to ORACLE), I can use cx_Oracle to create table,insert simple data,
but can't run the image loader pl/sql, do anyone have any idea? I don't know whether or not that some image loader pl/sql can run by cx_Oracle?
I know that I can use gdal python interface to connect Georaster, but I need to test the performance.
thanks in advance.

2009-12-20

gispowerfan