[gdal-dev] WMS problem

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Mon Dec 21 14:13:48 EST 2009

Michele Zanin a écrit :

Michele,

I've created a Trac ticket for the inconsistency between the code and
the documentation. See http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/3299

You're welcome to share your files. I think the best way would be for
you to create a WMS page in the wiki and reference it under the "File
formats" paragraph of http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/UserDocs. We might
then add a link from the http://www.gdal.org/frmt_wms.html page to the
wiki page.

Best regards,