Fwd: Re[4]: [gdal-dev] gdalwarp: mercator to lambert azimutal equeal area

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Tue Feb 10 15:13:00 EST 2009

I think you don't define enough the projections and should specify more
parameters.

PROJ.4 documentation and the following links may be helpful :
http://www.remotesensing.org/geotiff/proj_list/mercator_1sp.html
http://www.remotesensing.org/geotiff/proj_list/mercator_2sp.html
http://www.remotesensing.org/geotiff/proj_list/lambert_azimuthal_equal_area.html