[gdal-dev] Link GDAL with MinGW

LF lucafasano at interfree.it
Thu Feb 26 07:03:40 EST 2009

Hi to everyone,
I'm trying to make a plugin for GDAL. So I need to use some GDALDataset methods
(AddBand, GetDriver, setGCPs, ...).
When I compile my code with MinGW it's all OK, but when MinGW starts linking it
doesn't found these methods and give me "undefined reference" to all them.
In makefile I added to LNK_FLAGS variable both gdal16.dll and its path. I tried
to use gdal_i.lib of 1.5 version too, but nothing appened.
If it's useful I copy CPP_FLAGS following:

CPPFLAGS:=-Wall -DCSK_PLUGIN -fPIC $(GDAL_INCLUDE) $(HDF5_INCLUDE) $(CPPFLAGS)
CPPFLAGS:= -DH5_HAVE_HIGH_LEVEL_API $(CPPFLAGS)
CPPFLAGS:= -DWIN32 -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC $(CPPFLAGS)