[gdal-dev] Open Aerial Map Access via C#

Marcelo Oliveira moliveira at GEOSTATS.com
Mon Jan 26 10:30:27 EST 2009

Here is what the URL returns:

<<<<

<LayerSet Name="OAM" ShowAtStartup="true" ShowOnlyOneLayers="false">

−

<ChildLayerSet Name="openaerialmap" ShowAtStartup="false" ShowOnlyOneLayer="true">

−

<QuadTileSet ShowAtStartup="true">

<Name>openaerialmap</Name>

<Description>OpenAerialMap data.</Description>

<DistanceAboveSurface>0</DistanceAboveSurface>

−

<BoundingBox>

−

<West>

<Value>-180.0</Value>

</West>

−

<South>

<Value>-90.0</Value>

</South>

−

<East>

<Value>180.0</Value>

</East>

−

<North>

<Value>90.0</Value>

</North>

</BoundingBox>

<TerrainMapped>false</TerrainMapped>

−

<ImageAccessor>

<LevelZeroTileSizeDegrees>180.0</LevelZeroTileSizeDegrees>

<NumberLevels>20</NumberLevels>

<TextureSizePixels>256</TextureSizePixels>

<ImageFileExtension>jpeg</ImageFileExtension>

−

<ImageTileService>

<ServerUrl>http://tile.openaerialmap.org/tiles/</ServerUrl>

<DataSetName>openaerialmap</DataSetName>

</ImageTileService>

</ImageAccessor>

−

<ExtendedInformation>