[gdal-dev] Terra-SAR COSAR data ingestion

Philippe Vachon philippe at cowpig.ca
Wed Jan 28 14:05:21 EST 2009

Hi Vali,

Have you tested this using GDAL trunk? I only had access to a limited
number of TerraSAR-X scenes when writing the GDAL file reader for it, so
it's possible that the high resolution spotlight imagery is structured
differently and thus can't be read by GDAL.

Could you run the gdalinfo tool on the image you're trying to open and
send me a log? That'd give me a better feel for what is going on.

Cheers,
Phil