[gdal-dev] GDAL in Netbeans IDE

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Thu Jan 29 00:40:02 EST 2009

Hi Vali,

On NetBeans 6.5 you select:

Main Form:
    File/New Project

New Project wizard dialog:

    1. Choose Project
       Category: C/C++
       Projects: C/C++ Project From Existing Code
       Click on "Next>"

    2. Build Tool:
       Select "Using existing makefile"
       Browse or type the full path for the main GNUmakefile
       or:
       Select "Using a makefile generate by a 'configure' script
       Note: I never used that options since I already run ./configure
             from the command line but that could a a good way to go too.

    3. Build actions:
       Working Directory: <main GDAL folder path>
       Build command: make
       Clean command: make clean

    4. Source files:
       Click on "Add Folder: <main GDAL folder path>

    5. Code assistance configuration:
       Select "Automatic configuration"

    6. Project Name and location
       Note: Those path doesn't need to be GDAL folder path

That is it.

Best regards,

Ivan