[gdal-dev] gdalwarp and Molleweide projections

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:25:55 EDT 2009

Hi Matthew,

It would be useful to see what your source image looks like.  I have an
image that covers essentially global extents, and which is in EPSG:4326.  I
did a reprojection using gdalwarp in GDAL 1.6.1:

$ gdalwarp -s_srs "EPSG:4326" -t_srs "+proj=moll +lon_0=0" infile outfile

The results that look reasonable, or at least I see no horizontal flipping
or other artifacts in the result.

Any chance you could share a reduced resolution version of the data with the
list?

Roger