[gdal-dev] _osr TransformPoint error

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Jun 10 17:45:29 EDT 2009

From the error message, it looks like you would need to specify the z
coordinate.  tr.TransformPoint(pt[0], pt[1], 0)

But both old gen and new gen python bindings have z coordinate as an optional
argument. I have tested that it works with current trunk.

--> Looks like your OpenEV uses an unofficial/uncommon/old version of the new
gen bindings. because the osr.py file provided with FWTools uses old gen
bindings...

Weird