[gdal-dev] GDAL autotest failures on Windows

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sun Mar 1 12:11:16 EST 2009

Tamas,

I've just fixed the failures for bsb_online_1 (the online dataset had
apparently changed since I downloaded it) and hfa_delete_colortable (a file
copy was made in text mode instead of binary mode).

I've added a missing file close in the PCRaster driver in an error path that
might account for the failures on misc_5 and misc_6. And I've also added more
info in case of failure so that we can identify more easily the driver that
causes the error.

The failures in hfa_write.py and osr_esri.py also occur on Linux and are known
and reported in http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2755

The failure on aigrid_online_1 seems to reveal a bug in the AIGRID driver on
Windows. VSIStatL seems to fail on a directory whose name is
like 'foo/../info/' (in AIGDataset::ReadRAT())

My feeling on the failure on ogr_gml_4 is that it might be related to a recent
change in the GML driver (http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/1017) on how we
fetch the FID of features.
On Linux, an ogrinfo on autotest/ogr/data/bom.gml now show the 3 features with
an identical fid = 2147483647.
On Windows, ogrinfo.exe loops endlessly and returns always the content of the
first feature with a fid = -416888225.