[gdal-dev] GDAL TMS minidriver

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 02:21:56 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I'm trying to use the TMS minidriver to read a TileCache instance and am
getting an error that says, "GDALWMS: No mini-driver registered for 'TMS'".
I'm trying to follow the instructions on http://www.gdal.org/frmt_wms.html,
but am a bit confused. At the top of the page it says there are 3 services
which are currently supported; WMS, WorldWind, and TileService.  However,
lower in the doc it also mentions TMS, and one of the examples
http://www.gdal.org/frmt_wms_openstreetmap_tms.xml uses that service type,
and looks like it would work with TileCache.

I'm using gdal 1.5.2, is this functionality supported in that version?

Thanks,

Roger