[gdal-dev] GDAL TMS minidriver

Klokan Petr Přidal klokan at klokan.cz
Thu Mar 26 04:13:02 EDT 2009

Roger,

this patch was done by Christopher Schmidt during Toronto Code Sprint
2009 in the beginning of this month.
The functionality is available only in gdal-trunk (1.7dev) since r16585.

Details:
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2878
http://crschmidt.net/blog/376/toronto-code-sprint-day-2/

If you find a bug in the online documentation feel free to patch it ;-).

Best reagards,

Klokan

http://blog.klokan.cz/
http://www.maptiler.org/