[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr C#

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Fri Mar 27 15:01:04 EDT 2009

Note I've ported ogr2ogr to the Java bindings, so I guess it should be
relatively easy to port it to C# as both languages are pretty close.

Porting it from C++ to Java was rather straighforward (but very boring!).
Replace NULL by null, TRUE by true, FALSE by false, -> by ., printf by
System.out.println etc...

See :
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/browser/trunk/gdal/swig/java/apps/ogr2ogr.java