[Gdal-dev] SWIG bindings in Linux

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 06:28:20 EDT 2009

Hi Frank,

I've got your build outputs but I still didn't have the chance to inspect
the issue in more detail. I'll get back to you with further information
shortly.
I just wanted to mention thet the buildbot didn't require to have elevated
privileges to build gdal and the SWIG bindings, however some prerequisites
have already been pre-installed on the system.
I've also found issues with some of the recent MONO libraries causing
unexpected segfaults in the applications.

Best regards,

Tamas