[gdal-dev] Re: gdal to define projection, EPSG:3412

John Callahan john.callahan at UDel.Edu
Thu Nov 12 16:18:10 EST 2009

Thank you Frank.  I hadn't thought about file formats supporting
projections or not.  Typically, you think about the software or
algorithm not supporting a projection or coordinate system, not the
format itself.

- John