[gdal-dev] GDAL installing about building openev

Randy randyqiuxy at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 15 01:45:09 EST 2009

Hi list,
when I "./configure..." the OpenEv,the error is as follows:

configure: Using requested GDAL_HOME
of /home/randyqiu/run-time/gdal-1.6.2
checking for GDALOpen in -lgdal... no
checking for GDALOpen in -lgdal... (cached) no
checking for GDALOpen in -lgdal... (cached) no
configure: error:
OpenEV requires GDAL library, but it was not found.  Please download
and install it.  See http://www.remotesensing.org/gdal

But I have install GDAL successfully and there are four files(bin
include lib share)in the path "/home/randyqiu/run-time/gdal-1.6.2".

I found Vali Poncos once had the same problem, but I haven't found the
solution.Anyone could help me?
Best regards,
Randy