[gdal-dev] GDAL installing about building openev

Randy randyqiuxy at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 02:02:41 EST 2009

> Randy,
>
> I think you already received other replies, but I think the problem is
> that an earlier step select gtkgl as a library but without actually
> checking properly if it was available and now the GDAL test fails because
> it also tries to include previous dependencies like gtkgl.
>
> So the problem isn't GDAL at all, but how gtkgl is found.
>
> Best regards,

Hi Frank,
Right, you're so right! Thank you so so much!
The reason is that I forgot set some dependencies their proper
environment path.
But I have a question:How do you find the reason of my failure according
to the information in config.log I gave you on last E_mail?
Thanks again!
Best regards,
Randy