[Gdal-dev] PROJ.4 EPSG:28992

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Nov 26 14:33:28 EST 2009

A few points to check that come to mind :
* Did you check that the proj.dll can be loaded by GDAL ? Check an error
message about it
* Is the GDAL_DATA environment variable correctly set ?
* If testepsg.exe is compiled (nmake /f makefile.vc testepsg.exe in apps
directory should do), try testepsg EPSG:28992