[gdal-dev] Convention for pixel coordinates in GDAL_GCP?

Pablo d Angelo pablo.angelo at dlr.de
Tue Sep 8 03:28:33 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm currently writing a GDAL driver for our in house image format.

I have a question about the GDAL_GCP.dfGCPPixel and GDAL_GCP.dfGCPPixel
coordinates.

http://gdal.org/gdal_datamodel.html says:

The (Pixel,Line) position is the GCP location on the raster.

Is it the center of the pixel, or one of the corners? It would be great
if that info could be added to the documentation.

Thanks,
 Pablo

--
Dr. Pablo d'Angelo - DLR - Institut für Methodik der Fernerkundung __/|__