[gdal-dev] about create geotiff

=?gbk?B?t+vR8w==?= fengyang05414 at qq.com
Tue Apr 20 01:30:10 EDT 2010

hello everyone:
      i am new with gdal and very interested in it.now i want create a geotiff,including an image and much metadata such as create time,image format,image resource and so on.my codes are like this:
 GDALDataset *poDstDS;//´´½¨Êý¾Ý¼¯
GDALAllRegister();
GDALDriver *poDriver;//´´½¨Çý¶¯
poDriver=GetGDALDriverManager()->GetDriverByName("GTIFF");//Çý¶¯Ö¸ÏòGtiff
char **papszOptions = NULL;
char *pszDstFilename;
  int width=0;
 int height=0;
 int band=1;
 poDstDS = poDriver->Create( pszDstFilename, width,height,band,GDT_Byte, papszOptions );
   char *pszNewDesc="";
  poDstDS->SetDescription(pszNewDesc;
   poDstDS->SetMetadataItem(imageType,"",NULL);
  poDstDS->SetMetadataItem(imageId,"",NULL);
  poDstDS->SetMetadataItem(imageAddress,"",NULL);
 i know it must be wrong,in fact that is my destination.who can help me to realize the function.thanks.