[gdal-dev] 4 point, projective warping

John Donovan j.donovan at virtalis.com
Mon Aug 2 04:53:17 EDT 2010

I'd be very interested in a native GDAL implementation of perspective
warping. I've done something similar to the work Manuel has done on
Qgis, having written an in-house application that uses GSL/CBLAS. So I'd
be happy to help where I can, but as Manuel says, writing robust SVD
routines is beyond my ken.

So is another dependency the way to go?

-JD