[gdal-dev] projection unsupported?

Christoph Dohmen ChDohmen at gmx.de
Wed Aug 25 01:35:51 EDT 2010

Dear list,

I got some data to deal with which use a projection called
"Kertau RSO Malaya Meters". From some earlier posts to proj.4
list I got the information that this is a kind of oblique
mercator projection. But I can't find anything around gdal
about how to deal with this projection.
Do I have to change the SRS before using gdal to deal with
this data? Or will there be any change inside gdal to support
this projection? Are there any hints outside I didn' get
so far?

Best regards,

Christoph