[gdal-dev] Re: I get the following error when running gdalwarp with the -multi switch: ERROR 1: CPLCreateThread() failed in ChunkAndWarpMulti()

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 09:54:35 EDT 2010

Also the older linux server is 32 bit linux with gdal 1.4.4.1 and the
new server that errors on -multi has 64 bit linux with gdal 1.4.4.2.

In checking some old emails someone said that they also could not use
-multi either but said
"If I raise the values for GDAL_CACHEMAX and -wm it doubled the speed".

John

--
John J. Mitchell