[gdal-dev] java imageio-ext gdal bindings: when a new build?

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Aug 26 13:51:10 EDT 2010

Giovanni,

I'm not aware of unresolved issues (= I don't see tickets in GDAL Trac) with
the GDAL java bindings that would prevent the imageio-ext/gdal project to
upgrade to GDAL 1.7.

A few months ago, Daniele Romagnoli contributed a patch that has been
incorporated, but since then I didn't hear any news.

Anyway, I'll be happy to help as much as I can if concrete things are
reported...

Best regards,

Even