[gdal-dev] KML's extendedData not visible

brian rush at winkey.org
Mon Aug 30 13:23:39 EDT 2010

Volker,

Pardon the late reply I was out of town for a few days.

The libkml driver will read properly formatted schema and extendedData,
but if I recall the kml driver does not produce properly formated schema
so this may not be readable without editing.

Feel free to submit a ticket on the libkml driver if you have any
issues. and be sure to attach a samnple of data in question

Brian