[gdal-dev] Black lines across images using GDAL 1.7.2 and above

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Dec 15 12:23:26 EST 2010

Le mercredi 15 décembre 2010 12:58:15, Smart, Gary a écrit :

Gary,

I am not aware of such a corruption having been reported. Would you be able to
craft a small self-contained test case (code + data) that you could share and
that exhibits the issue ?

(well the issue you describe reminded me a bit about
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/3458 but this bug was fixed in 1.7.2 and you
didn't mention if your use case involved warping)