[gdal-dev] Warp a file from two separate Lat and Long

Luisa Peña luisapena1979 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:49:36 EST 2010

Greetings

I've used GDAL a few times but this is the first time that I'm lost on what
I can do with GDAL to solve my problem. I have 3 separate files, one with my
data, other with Lattitude and another with Longitude. They have the same
size and, as an example,  it means that Pixel (1,1) of data is located in
latitude retrieved from Pixel (1,1) from latitude and longitude (pixel (1,1)
from longitude). All of them are in WGS84 but without GCP's points.
I need to create a georreferenced/rectified Geotiff with this data and, to
do that, I need lat and Long. How can I do this?

Thanks

Best regards,
Luisa Peña
S.Paulo, Brazil