[gdal-dev] advice on using the moving average command

Andrew Wood andywood.home at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 13:52:42 EST 2010

Dear List members,

I am requesting help again on the problem below.  If anyone has used the
moving average functionality in gdal_grid, it would be great to see your
example, especially if you have produced outputs that either are netcdf or
ascii grids, or could be converted to them via gdal_translate or imagemagik
convert.

Regards,
-Andy