[gdal-dev] Re: merging rasters setting opacity

Stefano Iacovella stefano.iacovella at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 04:03:17 EDT 2010

I made some further experiments. I managed to get a colour-relief with
gdaldem command, setting the alpha opacity in the color_text_file.
Now I've got two files with the desired output, an hillshade and a
colour-relief.
The next step I'm wondering hot to do is to merge this two representation in
one.
Is there an equivalent form of image magik command composite in gdal?

thank you again for any hint or suggestion

Stefano