Re: [gdal-dev] Pretty Much Off Topic: Development IDEs

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Wed Jun 2 14:28:41 EDT 2010

About IDE only: I would say that NetBeans with GDAL, OSSIM, QGIS, TerraLib or any other C++ project is pretty simple to setup. You do a "create project based on existing code" pointing to the main makefile and the whole source code structure comes alive. You can then build and use interactive debugger, integrated SVN/CVS tools like diff, update and commit. The code editor is pretty smart too with some useful refactoring tools.

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildingOnUnixWithNetBeansIDE

Regards.