[gdal-dev] OGR to Mysql problems

Pablo Carreira pablotcarreira at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 07:27:28 EST 2010

Hi Even,
 I don't know much of programming. I'am using the GRASS v.out.ogr tool to export from GRASS to Mysql.
Do you think it's a GRASS bug?
I had tryied ogr2ogr from command line in windows but I got this error:

c:\>ogr2ogr -f mysql MYSQL:geodados,user=root,password=xxxxxx,host=localhost /grassdata/utmwgs23/geral/vector/areas_recuperacao_trabalhado/head -overwrite -lco spatial_index=no

Warning 1: GRASS warning: Line♦ of ellipsoid table file <c:\osgeo4w\apps\grass\grass-6.a.0svn/etc/ellipse.table> is invalid
.
.
.
More than 1000 errors or warnings have been reported. No more will be reported from now.

Thank you very much.

Pablo.