[gdal-dev] enable GEOS support (GDAL/OGR 1.7.1; GEOS 2.3.0; VB.NET)

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:57:22 EST 2010

Hi,

You might wan't to make a test with the packages available at:
http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/

All of those gave geos support compiled in.

By downloading the SDK pacakges your could also compile gdal by yourself
easily using a VS Command Prompt and type 'nmake gdal' in the SDK root
directory.

Best regards,

Tamas