[gdal-dev] enable GEOS support (GDAL/OGR 1.7.1; GEOS 2.3.0; VB.NET)

toefftoeff1 at gmx.net toefftoeff1 at gmx.net
Mon Mar 8 14:10:54 EST 2010

Hi Tamas,

thanks a lot for Your reply.

Using Your SDK I was able to track down the compilation problem - swig
did not re-generate all files
and I needed to include an extra GEOS-header directory as follows:

GEOS_CFLAGS = -I$(GEOS_DIR)/capi -I$(GEOS_DIR)/source/headers
-I$(GEOS_DIR)/source/headers/geos -DHAVE_GEOS

--
Kind regards,

  Christoph