[gdal-dev] Re: gdal_translate not working/ windows 7 64bit?

ggp08ctl ggp08ctl at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 17:01:30 EST 2010

Hi Tamas,

Thanks for replying. Alas, I am not terribly able when it comes to binaries
and compiling programs (hence my use of osgeo4w). I have just downloaded a
*.nc file from another source altogether, to try. I get the same problem, so
I don't think it is specific to the gebco data. The file is small and found
here
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/sresa1b_ncar_ccsm3_0_run1_200001.nc
if you would like to try it. I would be very interested to know whether it
works on your pc or not.

Best regards,

Chris